I'm thinking about blonde punk girls today. Trying to decide what to do with my hair. It also started with a glance at a vintage pic of Gwen Stefani with pink hair from her No Doubt 'return of Saturn' days. Man, I remember buying that album when I was about 12/13 and loving it. I would listen to it on my way home from gymnastics in the car. While dying of exhaustion. I don't know how well it did in the charts but I still remember it well. I think I still have it lying around.
I have decided to leave my hair blonde. Because after all we allegedly have more fun. Apparently. Don't know if thats true or not. But how cool was vintage Stefani and Vintage Madonna? Or Nancy or how currently cool is Alice Dellal?
I have come to the conclusion that my style will always be, what the boy has labelled 'Indie rock.' Thanks for that. I suppose it was my fault for pressing the issue on him. He maintains I like the drugged up fucked up sexy punk look. He complained while watching Pulp Fiction the other night (and fixing my hair which resembled something a bird wouldn't live in) post Mia Wallace's drug overdose that I like that look. I suppose. Maybe its a former art gurrrrrl thing.
I mean, who in the art college has not been in the above state once, twice, three times a lady????
But I wouldn't change that for the world. I like being a bit messy and a bit messed up when it comes to my fashion choices. I mean, if we were all the same the world would be boring and dull. So heres to all the girls who like to wear their heart (and most of their dinner plus a little bit of post gin sick) on their sleeves.- note : this does not include Kesha. Sometimes it doesn't work for a reason

0 Yorumlar