Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Copy cat

Yesterday afternoon my purple croci were sparkling in the sun, so I had to grab my camera and try to capture the magic. Not bad, not bad at all - but nothing like the inspiration for my little photo shoot.

They say that imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, so I guess I'm doing my sincere best to flatter Kate of Chronicles of a Country Girl. She (AND her husband) take the most beautiful photos of all sorts of things, which Kate then fancies up with textures and stuff. Me, I don't have the time or inclination for all that, so I just snap and post my simple photos and drool over her works of art. (P.S. She sells her prints, too.)

On a sheep-related note, last night I dreamed that Inky had QUADS. All four were rams in solid modified colors, one obviously horned, the other three possibly polled or half-polled. Yes, it was a very vivid, realistic dream!

That's it for now at . . .

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar