Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Grace at Home No. 454


Hello, friends! And hello, February! Were you surprised at the news from Punxutawney Phil?  I wasn't—it seems that this has been a very wintry winter. We had a bit of snow again this past weekend, but I know some of you have been enduring blizzard conditions. 

I've been staying very busy the past few days caring for my son's puppy, Kaiba.


Isn't she adorable? She's a Shiba Inu, and I think she looks just like a little fox. My son is attending a friend's wedding, so Kaiba has come to Grandma and Grandpa's house for a bit.  We're glad to keep her, but I've been reminded that it's a good thing puppies are so cute. Know what I mean?

I'm glad to welcome you to the Grace at Home party, where we celebrate all the ways we make our homes places of grace and beauty. Here are some highlights from last week's party.

Need a bookshelf or file cabinet? My DIY will show you how to make your own from some crates and scrap lumber. (Just click on English at the top of the page if—like me!—you don't read German.)


Got a dark tile floor that could use a refresh? Hannah from Handmade Weekly painted her grout and shares the step-by-step instructions. Check out these before-and-after shots!




Want to make your own Valentine's cards or decorations? Denise from My Home of All Seasons shares a bunch of free printables.


Looking for an easy-to-make Valentine's goody? You may want to try these Red Velvet Crinkle Cookies from Lenny at Fat Dad Foodie.






Wonder what you might give your loved one for Valentine's Day? Your soul will be inspired by The Gift of Presence from Linda Stoll.


Thank you to everyone who joined last week! Now for this week's party. Here at the Grace at Home party, you can link up any post you've written that demonstrates how you're filling your space with truth, goodness, and beauty. I invite you to link posts about
  • DIY projects
  • decorating
  • recipes
  • hospitality
  • homemaking tips
  • parenting
  • marriage
  • faith
  • self-care
  • soul care
Whatever you do to make your home or sphere of influence a place of grace, I'd like to hear about it. Here's what I ask of you.  Please include the permalink to your post, not your blog's home page. Please let people know that you've linked up.  No more than three posts per person, please.  Note that if you link a post here, you are giving me permission to share your post, including a photo.  And visit at least one of the other party participants--that's what really makes it a party! 

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar