I managed to squeeze Toya in so I have had a little sew time and only need 2 more rows on the "Tumbling Charms" quilt top.
A 4" border and is cut and the binding is cut and pressed ready to finish the top and I also have the batting and backing.
I have been hand quilting the pink cheater fabric quilt for Kaitlyn and
I do not plan on buying fabric here but I am going to visit a quilt shop in Lampeter tomorrow he he.
It is a lovely little town and we will spend the morning there, then join the family for the afternoon.
We went to St Dogmaels today, there was a medieval fair in the Abbey and we spent a couple of hours walking and looking at all the stalls, we tried to persuade James to try out the ducking stool, but he would not play. BOO.
There are large chunks of walls still standing and the footings are quite extensive.
I noticed that there has been more works done on the castle, I will post that later in the week.
The cottage is quite large, it is a residential property really and is well equipped although dated.
My favourite feature, it works!
I took over the table, sewing at one end, tea at the other and a book and some chocolate in the middle, hand sewing next to the tea.
Kitchen
Comfy lounge, coffee and welsh cakes up and running in 5 minutes.
The double bedroom, there is another larger room with twin beds.
Large bathroom, Junior wanted to wash his hands in the bidet, bless him.
There is a pool table in the garage, Junior shows signs of being a Hustler.
And Kaitlyn was just happy to feed her face.
She was showing off her new shoes at the same time, multi tasking already!
Her cheater quilt is out in the background, I am determined to leave it behind.
Then suddenly it was lights out and nap time.
That will do for today, we have had a hectic 3 days and are ready to go for a little walk with Ben.
Reasons to be grateful.
1. Quality family time.
2. Clean fresh air and soft Welsh water.
3. A comfy home for the week.
4. Sewing time every day, win win.
5. Michael is cooking, double win win.
I hope your week is coming good TTFN Pam

0 Yorumlar