Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Update on the Life Changes

I am popping in very quickly this morning to give an update on Mama. I would rather be posting about my beautiful flowers (so pretty this time of year) or stitching (I haven't touched a needle). However, I am so busy and tired that all I can say is "This too shall pass."

She was determined when she first went into rehab. My aunts and uncles all came over the weekend which made that pass a little quicker. The kids are stopping in for lunch or after work, so she has had visitors. Two days ago, she started getting grumpier and grumpier which is totally understandable.

She then was told yesterday that she will not being going home this week maybe not even next week. She is depressed. Even though it is not a break like her previous fall, the fracture is in the pelvis and she is older and weaker so the process will take a while.

She got a stomach issue yesterday. I was there all day with her throwing up or....well, I will spare you the details. She is very weak. Hubby and I left at 9:30 last night hoping the shot they gave her would knock her out and she would rest the night.

Prayers people! They work.

I will persevere.

Any free moments I have had have been spent doing chores or mission trip work.

Sorry to be a downer, but thought some of you would want to know.

I will be back some time this summer with some fun things to read.

I have the usual summer birthdays of my husband and son coming. If she is able we are going to try and check Mother out for at least one of the celebrations.

Whew!


The Saturday night before all this occurred Hubby, Paul Allen, Katie, and I went to a minor league game in Pensacola. The stadium is right on the bay. We had a wonderful evening. I hope to share more and do that again.


Gus will be one year old tomorrow. I hope to get him a bath and get him all duded up for a photo tomorrow. He is turning into a very nice dog all thanks to Lemony.

My Aunt Faye who is not doing so well either always said...."That which does not kill us makes us stronger." That is a quip I immediately think of her when it is said.

Persevering at the moment,
Sandy

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar