Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

And a little bit more on Eastern European public education

...or is it really public?
The Great Ruler and his party had done some bullsh.t previously, this is just the icing on the cake.
Read the whole story here.

Fact: from 450 in our university, the number of state-funded law student places was decreased to 50 last year, then to 0 now. Yes, you can get a second loan and start your life as a working man with millions of debt. It's the same with economics degrees, but wait, 90% of the Parliament is made up of people with degrees in these two.

This is what is happening right now.

I'm not out on the streets because a) I'm not a hippie (kidding... still not a hippie) and b) I have to study.
This is my little personal protest and, on the sidenote, I've lost all my faith in this govt.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar