Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Cinco de Mayo at Green Lake

Snaps this morning while walking around Green Lake ...

May 5 at Green Lake
Ready to start my walk just moments after sunrise.
6:01 AM, Mostly sunny skies, 55F (12.7C)

May 5 at Green Lake
6:05 AM

May 5 at Green Lake
Canadian Geese family I've seen several times before.
At least I think it's the same family ... same spot on the walk.
The little gosling is growing up FAST!

May 5 at Green Lake
The little gosling is cute!

May 5 at Green Lake
A couple of guys fishing and, if you know exactly where to look,
Mt Rainier just topping the hill on the right horizon.

May 5 at Green Lake
Reflections

May 5 at Green Lake
I like this photo but the brightness was much greater in person.

May 5 at Green Lake
I think I would enjoy this.
But that's a lot of work getting your boat in the water.

May 5 at Green Lake
Another walk is done.
 A few snaps from home yesterday afternoon/evening ...

Holland America's Eurodam departing Seattle
The Eurodam was first cruise ship to dock at Pier 91
this cruise season.
May 4, 2019  4:24 PM

Zoomed in on the aft decks.
Looks like a pretty good crowd of cruisers.

Ferries east and west bound across Puget Sound
May 4, 2019  8:08 PM

Hazy evening sky reveals many layers of the Olympics
in the distance. Mid-range is Bainbridge Island. Closest,
at bottom, Magnolia ridge.
May 4, 2019 7:39 PM

May 4, 2019 Sunset
8:13 PM

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar